Allentown is threatened by a toxic incinerator that would foul our region’s air with poisons from burned trash and sewage sludge.
WE NEED 2,000 SIGNATURES BY MARCH 15th to put a Clean Air ordinance on the November ballot.
Please Join Us!
Petitioner Orientation Meetings
February 4th, 5th & 6th (Mon, Tues & Wed) from 6pm-7pm
Allentown Brew Works – FIVE (fifth floor)
812 W. Hamilton St, Allentown, PA 18101
Come to one of these meetings to get materials and orientation to help the petitioning effort.
Can’t make it, but want to help? Fill out this short survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z3Y78F9
We also need petitioners to help with the following:
- Tabling at the Allentown Brew Works at prime traffic times
- 12pm-2pm Weekdays
- 5pm-7pm Thursday & Fridays
- Food and refreshments for those who can staff a table for an hour or two
- Collecting signatures at community meetings, churches, neighborhood groups, etc.
- Other good ideas for where to find lots of Allentown registered voters?
Let us know!